We can help with organising entertainment like dancers, singers, magicians, musicians. We also have in house decorations like chair coverings, chair saches, table runners, centre pieces (with floating candles, flowers and river stone, table cloths, linen). Other facilities like equipment, photographers, red carpets and other decorations can also be arranged.[/ultimate_heading]
- Venue hire (based on a minimum of 80 guests)
- Use of outdoor terrace for ceremony / pre-dinner drinks (highgate only)
- Perth wedding catering with a buffet or 3 course menu package – choice of entrees, mains & dessert
- House beverage package
- Bridal, gift & cake table with white skirting
- Cake knife with cakeage
- Tailored menus
- Microphone & lectern on request
- Data projector & screen for personal presentations on request
- Dance floor available on request
- Table linen & linen napkins
- Menu tasting for Bride & Groom
- Capacity for Highgate is 160 banquet and 300 cocktail
- Capacity for Cottesloe is 65 banquet and 80 cocktail
- For events that are held externally from the restaurant we can do delivery of food, setup of all buffet service equipment, provide service and kitchen staff, setup mobile kitchen
Outdoor event catering
- Concert catering
- Airline catering
- Food stall catering at most major events.
There are a few times in life when a meal is so expertly crafted and designed, this was one of the best Indian food experiences I have had! It is very rare that I write reviews but these guys deserve a pat on their shoulders for the excellent food quality, the amazing menu choices and the top notch customer service. One of the only restaurants where the staff knows their food and we were given perfect recommendations based on our ‘demanding friends’ varied preferences.
Definitely will be back ! Thank you 2 Fat Indians
Been here several times before and this is one of our favourite Indian restaurants. Very modern style atmosphere with very friendly staff. The food is always very delicious which makes it very easy to over eat. One of my favourite dishes is the Chana Masala, which is a chickpea dish, plus I also really like the Onion Bhaji’s. So yummy!! Everything is really good haven’t had anything yet that wasn’t tasty.
Food, Love & music actually can’t be expressed, I as a traveller, is very Subjective about my Indian food. The best restaurant in entire Perth which has got love in their food. Hats Off to the Chef who has cooked prawn dish & Chicken with bone curry was truly amazing.
Fantastic, just as good as the reviews! Manager was great as well could not be happier with the evening – we had a special which was very well priced and incredible.